Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update so far...

I haven't been on in a while and its definitely due to work being crazy and life just becoming more hectic. I am anxiously awaiting grad school to start in less than a week. My job keeps my mind going crazy!
Anyway I am not on here to complain so let's move along to what's  positive....

I am pushing closer to age 30 and I feel pretty good about it. I am continuing to stay focused on what's important and where I know I want to be. My family is doing well and everyone is healthy, and that alone is a blessing!

My natural state of being at this time is going rather well. I am going to try and henna more often and wash less. Henna has helped my hair continue to look healthy and shine more.

I have started doing Capoeira again but my schedule only allows me to attend once a week. SAD but work comes first......right? lol

Anyway I am pushing to be in a happy state forever and I don't wish to let what I can't change affect me in a negative way.

Be Blessed ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment